When it comes to commercial usage, then there are different types of the same available in the market:
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
Both of these steroids have noticeable effects when consumed, but when it comes to the effects, the intensity of the effects can vary. What is better? Often people get confused about which one to choose. Experienced steroid users know that Enanthate and Cypionate are interchangeable. The choice is yours. Some stick to one while others may switch on and off between the two. A couple of years back, the FDA had restricted the use of Cypionate and allowed it to be used only for treatment of Hypogonadism and Andropause.
If you talk in generic terms, the Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are used interchangeably, but there is a minute line of difference when it comes to the effects of each.
Well, the most common differences that we know about are Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate is that the latter lasts longer. Testosterone Cypionate usage is limited within the US and only because of this, people switch to Testosterone Enanthate.
High-Quality Testosterone Cypionate for saleHigh-Quality Testosterone Cypionate for sale
Differences Between Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate
In addition to the difference in the effect of the two, Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate has a difference in their chemical structure. Testosterone Enanthate has 7-carbons whereas Testosterone Cypionate has 8-carbons.
Cypionate takes time to break down and eliminate, thus giving it a longer life which eventually makes it more effective than Enanthate.
Summary of Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate:
- Testosterone Enanthate has 7-carbon ester chain while Cypionate has 8-carbon ester chain.
- Testosterone if consumed more than the prescribed dosage may result in side-effects like Gynecomastia, reduced fat breakdown, water retention, lesser sex drive and fat gain.
- Uncontrolled dosage may result in increased blood pressure.
- Consumption of Testosterone may improve the quality of life, but at the same time, its uncontrolled usage will lead to some harmful side-effects.
- Testosterone Enanthate doesn’t last long, whereas Testosterone Cypionate lasts longer.
- Testosterone Cypionate has a half-life of 12 days whereas it is 10-11 days for Testosterone Enanthate.
If you have not checked our Cypionate related stories you are welcome to visit these pages now. We promise only valuable information from pro-athletes who have used Test Cypionate for years already.