If you are into bodybuilding and have used supplements, then you would have often heard about its side-effects. One of the common problem faced by the users of artificial supplements for bodybuilding is hypogonadism wherein the body is not able to produce enough testosterone.
This can lead to some adverse effects. To overcome this, many therapists suggest clubbing supplements with testosterone cypionate. This drug is an injectable medication that helps treat hypogonadism. Here we will be unfolding all about Testosterone Cypionate and its usage.
Hammering your body with exogenous stimulants that are synthetic and are artificially generated can put you in trouble. Unless you require it genuinely, no one would advise you to switch to Testosterone C cycles of injecting. But, if you still wish to juice it up in your body, then probably you should read ahead.
Testosterone treatment is not advised for men with prostate or breast cancer. Additionally, testosterone therapy may worsen sleep apnea in older people.
Although Testosterone is considered to be the safest anabolic steroid, it has its own sets of side-effects making its use debatable. Here we will be infolding some of the probable side-effects of Test C that you must take into account before switching to Test C cycle.
Beyond following us and discussing great art on our Google+ page, we have also created a Hangout app within the Art Project so that you can share your favorite collections and perhaps give your friends a personal guided tour. If there is a budding museum guide or an art critic within any of you it can finally be unleashed! Watch this video to see how it works.
Warning Signs of using Testosterone Cypionate
- Heart effects: There have been studies that show the negative impact of Test C on the heart. It can lead to a risk of stroke or heart attack or even death in some cases.
- Problems in the liver: This is another part of the body that gets impacted because of the regular and uncontrolled use of Test C. One might encounter problems like hepatitis or even liver cancer.
- Blood clots warning: It can also result in the development of blood clots in the lungs or veins of the leg.
- Misuse warning: It has been noticed many a time, that in a hurry to get a good built, most of the bodybuilders tend to overdose on Test C. You must know that the drug is safe to use but going over the line that too without prescription may result in problems that can be life-threatening. I have already highlighted the problems caused by them. One can get susceptible to depression, heart attack, heart failure. Make sure you don’t switch to this drug without prospection.
- Pain and swelling on the point of injection.
- Hair growth.
- More frequent erection.
- Mood swings.
Well, these are common side-effects, so if they are on a milder side and vanishes in some days, then you don’t need to worry, however, if the condition persists, then you must consult a doctor for better assistance.
Serious side effects
Well, the side-effects of Test C is not limited to above; if ignored, these problems can escalate to the next level and will result in some serious issues. Here are some serious side-effects that you need to watch. In case you encounter any of these, its time to see the doctor without any reply.
- Pain the chest.
- Problems while breathing.
- Uneasiness in the upper body.
- Heart stroke.
Enlargement of the prostate gland
- Frequent urination.
- Need to urinate more than often at night.
- Weak urine stream.
- Straining at the time of urination.
- Trouble while urinating.
- You may not be able to empty the bladder completely.
Extreme side-effects may even result in prostate cancer, but that is usually in people who are 65 years or above.
- Pain in the stomach.
- Swelling in legs.
- Pale-colored stool.
- Dark-colored urine.
- Yellowing of skin.
Clots in the deep veins of the legs
- Swelling in the leg accompanied by pain.
Pulmonary embolism - This condition leads to blood clots in the lungs. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Breathing issues.
- Fast pulse.
- Pain the chest.
- Blood while coughing.
Polycythemia - This condition will result in enhanced RBCs which can lead to:
- Redness on the face.
- Blood clots.
- Poor mental alertness.